Thank you all for sticking with me, supporting my projects and dreams, and following my adventures, the casual and the sexy. I had such a great 2016, even though there were some seriously shit moments, the highs overwhelmed the lows and all in all it was the best year of my life!
I know 2017 will have a lot of uphill battles but I am hoping to overcome them and succeed with flying colors, bells and whistles, and a cherry on top. I hope 2017 is the year more of you can start seeing me as a whole person and not just a face/body on a screen, to respect my life in all its facets and not just the one's that you fantasize about. We are all human, and deserve to be treated humanely no matter what our carreer / occupation. Remember, it is not what we do that defines us, especially not what we do for work. But here are some of the things I am setting out to do in 2017, some of these things are to better who I am, some to make my life as true to myself as it can be, and of course some things I need to do to get there. So here are some of my goals for 2017.
17 goals for 2017 :
17. ENJOY ISLAND LIFE!
16. Take a local Caribbean Trip (St Martin we are coming for you in October!)
15. More BIG adventures - around the island
14. Align mind- body - spirit in a sustainable manner.
13. Grow more of my own food!
12. Learn a new water sport / water skill
11. Have a photo / video shoot on island
10. Make (sexy) new friends
9. Cam regularly ( will post more info on this )
8. Meditate more often
7. Gain a few good new subs/ slaves for my stable
6. Prioritize & Consolidate websites/ projects and social media
5. Increase memberships to MyDollParts.com
4. Launch my podcast(s)
3. Open my new business
2. Start & complete construction on my house!
1. Visit friends & Family in the US / Have more friends & family come visit us here!
I know my list is all over the place but so is my life! I've always got my hands in so many projects and it happens to be that 2016/17 contain some of the most drastic times of growth, change and life events and I'm only getting started!
I hope you stick with me throughout 2017 and are right there with me to enjoy achieving all these goals!